2013 North Shore Ocean Fest
Printable Vendor Registration Form
For the Vendors:
Aloha Food, Art, and Craft Vendors,
We had a great response to the North Shore Ocean Fest 2012 and are looking forward to having all of you participate in 2013. Listed below are details about this year’s event.
- Hours: 12:00-6:00 PM
- Set-Up: 9:00-11:30
We will assign set-up times for vendor booths. Food booths will be assigned the earliest times (9-10:30) because, in most cases, they will take more time. If you know you need extra time please indicate that on the registration form. Please try to be there promptly within your designated time period. There will be approximately 30 educational booths and 20-25 food and crafts booths setting up during this timeframe, so we need to be timely. In 2013 we will have food booths together, arranged in a “food court” area. Educational booths and arts/crafts booths will be intermingled around the lawn. All booths will have access to electric, but you must bring your own cords. We appreciate your patience in the set-up process. If you need special help please check that box on the registration form, so we can assign someone to help you. We will have extra carts and people this year to assist you to make set-up go more smoothly.
Drop-off Area: Drop-off will be next to Ola’s Restaurant. There will be a volunteer stationed there directing traffic. You will need to drop your materials/equipment at the curb (if you have two people in your party, one should stay to watch over your things, while the other goes to park in a designated area. Then come back and move your items down to the Bayview Lawn area. I recommend bringing a cart or 2-wheeler to carry things.
10 x10 vendor areas will be assigned.
- Food Booths: will all be located together in a “food court” arrangement on the Bayview Lawn. Please bring long extension cords if you require electricity.
- Restrooms: Ola’s Restaurant…you’ll pass the restrooms on the way to the Bayview Lawn. They are on the left at the back of Ola’s Restaurant.
- Tear Down: 5:30 PM – 6 PM. Please do not tear down before 5:30 PM.
- Starting at 6:00 PM there is a Sunset Celebration at the beach at Kuilima Cove. Last year we did the celebration near the pool but decided it would be better to keep it at the Bayview Lawn/Beach area. You are all welcome to join in.
- Should be a great day, we really appreciate your participation.
- Questions or concerns, call Dotty Kelly-Paddock 255-6944. Mailing address for the vendor form and the check is: NSOF, PO Box 264, Hauula HI 96717
- Make checks out to KCHWC/NSOF and mail to address listed above #8.
- If you have suggestions to make the experience better for everyone, please email Dotty at email@example.com. Suggestions appreciated!
- Bayview Lawn- to the right of the hotel between the new Villa Condos and the beach will be the set-up area. This is the same as in 2012.
- A list of participants/vendors who will be participating will be sent prior to the event.
- A Schedule of events will be sent prior to the 2013 event.